hud house for sale on my street

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
when i think of hud housing, it think of places closer to the city not in the middle of nowhere like where i live. is it normal for hud to buy a house way off the main roads like this?

i noticed advertised on a sign a few roads down that it is advertised for sale just $100 down.

and its a nice looking house, the neighborhood is good too everyone sticks to themselves and you can shoot form your porch without problem. so if anyone wants to see it tell me and i'll point you toward it,located in canton its prob about 11 yo want any info i will pm you the listing address

Last edited:
Section 8 housing coming to a street near you.

In quarter million dollar homes all around me. Its a shame, I dont care what realtors tell you, section 8 housing brings your property value down. I certainly think I would pay less for a house knowing that the government assisted living next door are getting one just as nice for pennies on the dollar.

Yeah its normal. My father in law has been buying them up and renting them out. That's probably what is gonna happen with that one....

as long as the renters are decent and respect the privacy like the current resident i will be happy. once we had person wanting to start a hoa here and it just never materialized and she moved out

if anyone wants to buy it on the odt i can give free lifts to the range if you want

Last edited:
it's a limited time deal. right now it's georgia and i believe tenn. there is a house in my neighbor hood that is offering the same deal. however you have to be a first time home buyer. it's 100 down, 1000 a month, and you get 4k in fix up cost to spend on fixing up the house. it's a good thing. i know it sounds sketch, but to qualify(and it's not easy.. unless you have good credit) you are pretty much help stimulate the economy. I am thinking about getting the one in my neighborhood. 140k. every house around is was the same price, but now there are buying the lot and putting up million dollar homes. i am thinking about getting it and waiting for a developer to come knock on the door.

Back
Top Bottom