• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Howdy! LGS here to say I am glad to be here!

Will the walk ins open up more? A lot of times I am driving through and if time allows I would like to stop in. This means I don't make appointments. I, like many of us, have no specific need, but like to browse.
Unfortunately, I doubt it. Quite a security concern nowadays. Ask any of the shops about it, especially recently. However if you swing by just knock on the door, the guys usually will get you in, now if you are looking to look at safes and the showroom next door is occupied you may need to wait till they are done.

Used to be a gunsmith over there that did trigger jobs and drilled brakes into Weatherby and other magnum bolt guns…right into the barrel.
I have an ACCUMARK in 7MMSTW that he did back in early 1990’s…one of the most accurate guns l own.
I killed lots of critters out west with that rifle….

Used to be a gunsmith over there that did trigger jobs and drilled brakes into Weatherby and other magnum bolt guns…right into the barrel.
I have an ACCUMARK in 7MMSTW that he did back in early 1990’s…one of the most accurate guns l own.
I killed lots of critters out west with that rifle….
Probably the same gunsmith. We can still do that stuff

OH I FORGOT! I work mostly from the office listing guns and accessories online. Right now, I have a lot of stuff on GunsInternational and eBay. Links for both are below, got about 50 gun listings I am working on with new inventory. If there is anything you like and are local pm me. If pricing is a concern bring beer, we can cry about it together. But seriously, if you are local, I offer layaway! And if there is something I don't have that you want me to try and find for you, let me know! I love arming the populace, its my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom