• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Howdy! LGS here to say I am glad to be here!

I am ecstatic to hear of all the positive interactions! I was hesitant to make an account at first bc there is a lot of hate on here for sure, but as long as I have been involved I guarantee I work my butt off to take care of customers. I wish I could do more to instill a greater sense of community locally. If I can stay in the firearms industry and not go back to local LE I would love that hahaha so the stores interests are my interest! I apologize for the appointment structure but do not be afraid to swing by! Let's build cool guns!!!

Welcome pic_grande.jpg

Just wanted to make a post and say hello! Many people know me as Pazattack86 here on the ODT. My name is Paz, I run online sales for David's Gun Room in Norcross, I worked the counter here for about 4 years while I was in grad school/residency, left to work for my local Sheriff's Office for around 3 years, and have been back for about eight months working online sales. The shop has been open now 45 years. We try to carry a variety of firearms, as well as do gunsmithing, and have a safe sister store next door. In regard to firearms knowledge, I personally have been an avid USPSA shooter and formerly GADPA shooter for about 4-5 years, with a big interest in defensive shooting/defensive tactics/conceal carry. I am a Glock, HK, AR15 armorer but always am learning about working on other firearms (Have had a 1911 bug lately). I am a big fan of cold war era firearms. Our staff ranges in a wide variety of knowledge as well, from cowboy action guns to high end over/under shotguns, there are not many guns we dislike. We truly enjoy a passion for gunsmithing, having two gunsmiths and multiple armorers on staff. Due to current times, we operate by appointment but try to take walk ins as much as we can. Just knock on the door and communicate what you need, and we would love to get you taken care of. To make an appointment just call us at 770-447-6021 or email us at Davidsgunroom@gmail.com. If there is ever an issue let me know, as many on the ODT will tell you, I love what I do, and guns are just so darn fun so I will help you however I can, with a smile on my face!
Welcome

Welcome to the great ODT...

Remember............by not making a decision, you have already made a decision........
“Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.” 2 PEOPLE CAN KEEP A SECRET ONLY IF (1) IS DEAD!

Back
Top Bottom