How your child sees your when your drinking

I think it should be changed to (when you are drunk), as some of you know i was a slave to alcohol for over 25 years I was hooked bad, now after being sober for 422 days, (God set me free) I see that not everyone that drinks is a alcoholic, I know people that can have a 6 pack last two weeks, with me it would not last 2 hours, the people that think they have no problem and feel they have to defend thier drinking , they are the ones in danger of becoming an alcoholic.

I think it should be changed to (when you are drunk), as some of you know i was a slave to alcohol for over 25 years I was hooked bad, now after being sober for 422 days, (God set me free) I see that not everyone that drinks is a alcoholic, I know people that can have a 6 pack last two weeks, with me it would not last 2 hours, the people that think they have no problem and feel they have to defend thier drinking , they are the ones in danger of becoming an alcoholic.

Good for you. We can still be friends, since I am the Beerman? :p

I don't drink ever, just didn't ever get into it. I'm still waiting for the day pot becomes legal so can GET A LITTLE HIGH..

A couple of years ago I was trying to relax all washed up on PC Beach having to listen to a young boy scream bloody murder as his Dad tried to carry him out into the surf. The drama went on and on until the Dad sat down the beer he was carrying and the child instantly calmed down and let himself be taken into the ocean. I know how that toddler felt about his Dad drinking. No telling what he had experienced as a result of his Dad drinking.

Back
Top Bottom