• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How to suppress my feedback from non members?

Now that you mention it I did do a deal ON Saturday with a member from our of town and he told me he didn't need any feedback if I didnt.. So he was the first guy I've met that kinda preferred to keep it below radar like the OP is getting at here.

I've had several not leave feedback. If they don't, I don't.

I've had several not leave feedback. If they don't, I don't.
Yeah same here. But I'd say at 23 positives you're well over the hump of good ODT credit. So if you never got another positive you'd still be okay as long as you don't get a neg. I'm somewhere in the 70s in my feedback ( And in my mind) so I'm in a similar situation.
BTW... I saw a guy on here not too long ago with 12 negs! A dozen D bag points and still trying to do deals! But there ain't no such thing as shame anymore so...

Yeah same here. But I'd say at 23 positives you're well over the hump of good ODT credit. So if you never got another positive you'd still be okay as long as you don't get a neg. I'm somewhere in the 70s in my feedback ( And in my mind) so I'm in a similar situation.
BTW... I saw a guy on here not too long ago with 12 negs! A dozen D bag points and still trying to do deals! But there ain't no such thing as shame anymore so...
Reading the negative feedbacks is one of the most interesting things to do on the ODT.

Part of me worries about what (they) think. Another part says if it gets that bad, I'm screwed anyway.

True. But we have all seen the popo lay out an arm full of gunz and several ammocans they seized from a guy and call it an arsenal. They when they see he did hundreds of gun transactions on the internet......we have a MAJOR gun trafficker here, lock him up!

True. But we have all seen the popo lay out an arm full of gunz and several ammocans they seized from a guy and call it an arsenal. They when they see he did hundreds of gun transactions on the internet......we have a MAJOR gun trafficker here, lock him up!

Boston's Gun Bible. Keep what you NEED at the house, make 'em get a warrant, show probable cause. Hide the rest. Don't trust anyone 100%.

Back
Top Bottom