• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how to stop a cam theif...

swampbuck62

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
or at least keep the honest ones a little more honest.

put these on your cam..

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!rEFJ!3W0ZH0BSR0poPsz!~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!rEFJ!3W0ZH0BSR0poPsz!~~60_57.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 142
Some @$$wipe stole mine between last Sunday and this past Friday. Really bothers me because it was a new location I wanted to check just 40' from the back door of my cabin. So done would have had to be slinking around the edge of the woods casing the place. I have had feeders out the past couple years within sight, and cameras often pointed at them. They were much more obvious and easy for someone to see. I'm surrounded by National Forrest on 3 sides and way up a hill out of sight of the road. Chain across the driveway. Guess I need to get some video surveillance cameras out right away.
I've got a lot of bears and they have ripped them off the trees on three other occasions. Sure can't find it anywhere nearby so don't see how that could be the case this time.

Hate a thief! Getting to a point where you have to put cameras on your cameras to get pictures of the thieves. Too bad you can't take a tazer apart remove the metal prongs and attach them on your camera. When the thief touches your camera he is zapped and laying in a pile with his own body fluids, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom