How to skin a deer with a golf ball and a truck

Many years ago my dad and one of his buddies were using that method in the front yard except they had the deer tied to a tree limb. When my dad's friend started pulling with the car, there was a loud pop, and the deer hit the ground. A couple of seconds later the deer head came back down and smacked my dad in the head. I got a good laugh out of it, and I have to say it was the only time I've ever seen that method fail. :D

Many years ago my dad and one of his buddies were using that method in the front yard except they had the deer tied to a tree limb. When my dad's friend started pulling with the car, there was a loud pop, and the deer hit the ground. A couple of seconds later the deer head came back down and smacked my dad in the head. I got a good laugh out of it, and I have to say it was the only time I've ever seen that method fail. :D
I had similar experience' the head didn't go flying anywhere it stayed on the rope, but the rest of the deer was accidentally drug into the gravel and off the cleanish cardboard we had set up

Back
Top Bottom