How to avoid individuals with multiple accounts

Good thread Aegis, current events drive the point that there is some serious BS going on- but as has been said not a whole lot can be done about it.Makes even more work for mods

One of the IP addresses I use is from work. I'll bet there are 15-20 of us that are members here and all from the same IP.

WyldeDime is my one and only. I've never been shy. I want to say something, I say it. I don't go and sign out on one so I can sign in on another.

Good thread Aegis, current events drive the point that there is some serious BS going on- but as has been said not a whole lot can be done about it.Makes even more work for mods

Yeah. We do everything we can here. You just have some people who are immature, irresponsible and dishonest. That's why we have the I trader. People tend to show their true colors after a while.

I think a rule that if your caught making a second account for any reason all your accounts are banned. It wot fix all problems but it will make some think twice about it, especially those with alot of feedback.

Yeah. We do everything we can here. You just have some people who are immature, irresponsible and dishonest. That's why we have the I trader. People tend to show their true colors after a while.

I know soviet, not an easy job to do. Most of us Do appreciate what you guys do :thumb:

Aegis, great post! I had no idea this was an issue. I do not use my phone to get on ODT, but occasionally I have used my wife's IPAD. I guess I am just naive when it comes to alot of this, but I never knew about it until recently. Again, Aegis great post!

I think a rule that if your caught making a second account for any reason all your accounts are banned. It wot fix all problems but it will make some think twice about it, especially those with alot of feedback.
You got my vote.

Yeah, BAN High Capacity Accounts!

seriously tho, I think thats the best solution we're likely to get right now considering.

Back
Top Bottom