How much money do you keep on hand Gold/Silver?

nope.gif

Hell I’m broke ! Ain’t been able to work in years, I’m white so I don’t get any disability or welfare, my ole lady has to work her azz off to pay the house taxes and utilities, I’m doing good to be able to buy gun powder and primers when I can !! Lol
If they come to rob me they better bring back up….i may be the one robbing them !! :dance: :laugh: :doh:

I know where you live, when you sleep, and when you let you cat out. One night I'm going to hide in the bushes, in my full ghille suit, with a small tin of tuna. While your cat is eating the tuna I'm going to thump him in the balls as hard as I can and disappear into the night.

I know where you live, when you sleep, and when you let you cat out. One night I'm going to hide in the bushes, in my full ghille suit, with a small tin of tuna. While your cat is eating the tuna I'm going to thump him in the balls as hard as I can and disappear into the night.
Good luck ! Last one that tried that with my cat is still in a coma !! :becky:
My cat is a badass…. The Russian Govt tries to recruit him twice a year….he has 4 world championship title in tai-Kwon do and can speak 5 different cat languages from 3 countries ! The US GOVT denies his existence….
:dance::eek2:

Good luck ! Last one that tried that with my cat is still in a coma !! :becky:
My cat is a badass…. The Russian Govt tries to recruit him twice a year….he has 4 world championship title in tai-Kwon do and can speak 5 different cat languages from 3 countries ! The US GOVT denies his existence….
:dance::eek2:
I would love to see your ***** sir

Back
Top Bottom