• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how much is that worth on the used market?

how much is that worth on the used market?

Votes: 11 44.0%

Votes: 8 32.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more?

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
The PCC version may be the least desirable MPX overall. Not a bad firearm at all - just not as sought after as the 8" or K. It'll cost someone more than it's worth to buy your PCC and then convert to a shorter length. You're looking at a new ILWT barrel, handguard, tax stamp....
You'll get a decent price if the right person comes along - just a smaller buying market for this one.

You might want to list it on GunBroker to get the best evaluation of the current market value. It's a quite specific market sector you're selling to so you need the widest audience you can get.

Regarding the poll, I can’t find the LESS option ?!

Same thing. It is a used gun with used accessories. My quick google says MSRP was $1899-2009. Street price 6 months ago was $1700. If you expect to get more than that you are going to need a time machine to go back 8-18 months. The market is fast sliding back towards normal.

I found this tidbit of information to help sell the gun on another gun website I am sure it would boost interest in your gun.

for Sig, “gen 3” means they’ve sold enough units to civilian market aka beta testers, kinks have been ironed out so sig is preparing to discontinue the product shortly.

“legion” means it comes w a coin that conveniently fits into a civilian rectum.

Based on the make of the gun which I had no clue of in the beginning. Average used prices are right at 2200 to 2300. However in this recession climate I doubt you could sell it. Not many people have a couple grand laying around when they sell ones similar right a grand. At that point you are just paying for the name.

Crazy how Taran Tactical wants to sell their John Wick Variation for 4600

Attachments

• afewafe.png
    afewafe.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 35
Crazy how Taran Tactical wants to sell their John Wick Variation for 4600

The John Wick Glocks are $1600 and you supply the base Glock. That is totally irrelevant. GunBroker is the open market. If you really want to see what it does start it at a penny and no reserve. That is the most accurate way to find value for those 7-10 days the auction runs. Kind of like watching a Boss 429 Mustang sell at Barrett Jackson and thinking it increases the value of your rusty 6 cylinder Mustang.

Back
Top Bottom