• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many people coming to your Thanksgiving?.........

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
06D35F0A-8310-42A7-B9D7-9F654F57D6AA.jpeg

I have to cook a ham and turkey breast. I never saw a transformer in a breast before guess I need to check out. Gathering won’t be big just the ones that come every Sunday morning for breakfast plus maybe a extra kid and a niece. Maybe about 8 people. My wife has invited a few others and why I don’t know. I will probably be drinking early by myself Thursday afternoon.

I have to cook a ham and turkey breast. I never saw a transformer in a breast before guess I need to check out. Gathering won’t be big just the ones that come every Sunday morning for breakfast plus maybe a extra kid and a niece. Maybe about 8 people. My wife has invited a few others and why I don’t know. I will probably be drinking early by myself Thursday afternoon.
ODT PSA follows:

If you have in-laws coming, drink early, drink often.

Bill Gates’ foundation has provided heat-proof tracking chips to be installed in every turkey sold through the remainder of 2020.
They will sense how many guests are at each dinner and wirelessly report guest # violations to the CDC and federal authorities.
In the spirit of the holidays, violators of capacity regulations will not be arrested and jailed until the day after Black Friday.

ODT PSA follows:

If you have in-laws coming, drink early, drink often.
No worries here. My fil who is divorced from mil is cool. I pissed my mother in law off about four years ago and haven’t heard from her since. Holidays and birthdays are much more pleasant now. It really didn’t take much to set her off either. Very bitter woman.

Back
Top Bottom