• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How long after vaping did you completely quit?

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
I told myself when I made the leap that I wasn't gonna smoke a all bc I didn't want to drop the dough, start vaping then quit. I was also tired of constantly smelling like an asstray. Proud to say I'm at 3 weeks no smoking and I've gone from 18 mg nic down to 12, down to 6, and now at 0 in no time. To me nicotine has become like caffeine, just for a kick but I'd I am vaping nic I can't go above 6 or it hurts. My wife is completely off as well. Honestly, this was the best way to quit for me. Nicotine isn't necessarily bad as it's like caffeine, but I didn't have a hard time at all kicking the habit. (10 yr smoker) I did in 3 weeks what takes many a few months to do, and no I'll affects aside from quitters flu, which was probably my body adjusting to not having all the toxins. (Was on 18 mg nic)

Thanks! I quit a year and a half ago but not for long. I went cold turkey and failed a month later. I honestly have no desire for one, can't stand the smell anymore.

i quit after the first day of vaping but im still on 12mgs of nic just because i like it.

I didn't intentionally get off nicotine and honestly didn't wNt to. Only reason I'm off nic is because I liked flavors so much I had to lower my levels to not get sick. I really don't see much that says nicotine is any worse or more addicting than caffeine.

Honestly I think the reason it's so addicting is because everything we associate with it, sex, meals, morning coffee, stressful sotuations etc, becomes a hard habit to break more so than nicotine. That's why vaping made it easy, because I was getting the same effects

Last edited:
I quit two years ago going down nicotine mg. It only took a month and honestly was real easy to quit, then I gave it too my brother and he quit. We ended up getting four of our friends to quit the same way. Glad it worked for you and your wife also.

Back
Top Bottom