How do you store your kitchen knives in a block?

EBE99D5F-1FEB-4C76-9DD2-93B0CEA43EEB.jpeg

My M.I.L moved in a few months ago. She seems to try and find ways of getting on my nerves, that's another thread, One of the ways is she keeps putting the knives in the wooden block handle up. I keep removing them and put them back handle down, I tell her I cut thing blade down not blade up. I'm not OCD but I just can't stand people coming into your house and moving crap because that's the way they had it in their house. So I google how to store knives in a block and I find that some people purposely store theirs handle up so the blade is not resting on the blade. So how do you store your knives?
How the hell do you store them handle down in the block? Every one I’ve ever seen just had slots for the blade to go down into. Maybe I’m missing the visual and yours is made different.

I am having the same problem with the sponge thingy at the kitchen sink. It keeps getting stored with the sponge up and handle down. It leaks all over the handle and the sponge is dry every time I go to use it.

Do you hang your toilet paper with the leading edge on the front of the roll or on the back.? Either way, it still serves its intended purpose, doesn't it. Thanks.
No heterosexual male hangs it with the leading edge on the back.

Back
Top Bottom