• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do we know...

Keep on thinking. I have read "Concepts Of Space" a few times and really like thinking about the box and beyond. The absence of everything or anything is called "nothing." By this definition we have defined something, so there is really no such thing as nothing, because something is there and we presently have no way to detect it or recognize its presence and we call it nothing to feel smart about ourselves.

Yep, high school kids performing the same experiments validating the physics you were taught every year with the same results prove that it's all a big lie......

Reminds me of something my dad taught me. If you don't learn from the mistakes of others you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Keep on thinking. I have read "Concepts Of Space" a few times and really like thinking about the box and beyond. The absence of everything or anything is called "nothing." By this definition we have defined something, so there is really no such thing as nothing, because something is there and we presently have no way to detect it or recognize its presence and we call it nothing to feel smart about ourselves.

Yep, everything we used to think was nothing, now seems to be dark energy.
Can't see it, can't measure it, but it has an effect on everything in the universe.
It's probably just a covert division of the US government though.

How do we know that everything we are 'taught' and have learned isnt just all bull****. All the physics, all the math, all the everything. How do we know that its just not all a big. pile. of bull****. It could just be some extremely huge test by some unseen force to see what humans are capable of. I'm just throwing **** out there. Because its making me think. But we really have no way of knowing. Everything we know comes from some 'dead' man/woman.

Can't the exact same be said about the bible and religious beliefs???

Back
Top Bottom