• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do some guys sleep charging more than twice what was paid for ammo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not selling any yet...

Yet.

Figure another 6 months and either it comes back down or keeps getting higher.
If it gets higher I will sell it as high as I possibly can. Why?
Because I can. Because I bought it cheap and stacked it deep just like everyone was told to do.
Those that didn’t listen will pay the “late fee” of higher cost and I will sleep like a little baby without a worry in the world. Lol...

So what is the time frame to get off the hook on the ODT ? 1 day, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 4 years ? I need to know when I am allowed to sell my legally purchased products in a private sale at an agreed upon price between 2 people with free will.

Anyone need 45 ACP or 40 caliber? BUT, my exchange rate is 2 9mm for one 45 or 40 caliber target round. ( I'm sorry but I don't care if you paid .60 cents per round for your 9mm )

I also have carry ammo in 45 and 40. I'm not a philanthropist but I'll try to be fair with you based on today's market.

if people are dumb enough to pay that price , then let them sell it at that price. if I don't like the price then I wont buy it. plain and simple. and if anyone would have looked , you should have buying ammo at regular prices way back when instead of buying one box at a time and shooting it all up just to impress your buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom