how do I find a decent property appraiser for west cobb?

^^^^^^^ we refinanced with our existing company and they didn't require a appraisal. Said they are $600 now. Thanks Brandon
We had our house appraised last year sometime and it was 500 if I remember right. The wound up not selling, 80k isn’t enough extra to justify buying a piece of land and building. That 80k would’ve been gone in a heartbeat.

looking to do some work with my mortgage and the houses around us have gone up like crazy over the last 2 years. If I get the appraisal myself I think I'll have more leverage with the mortgage company.

anybody here an appraiser or have suggestions on how to find one?
If you’re going to refi holler at HKMurkure HKMurkure . He helped my wife and I refi a while back, and made the process excruciatingly simple.

He is 100% better than any of the national companies. He even turned down money and told my in-laws it wasn’t beneficial for them to re-fi. I cannot recommend him enough.

looking to do some work with my mortgage and the houses around us have gone up like crazy over the last 2 years. If I get the appraisal myself I think I'll have more leverage with the mortgage company.

What’s your purpose of getting the independent appraisal?
Drop PMI?
Refinance?
Most likely you will need to get with your lien holder (bank/mortgage company) and they will most likely hire their own appraiser to facilitate it.

Hey there. Send me a DM if you want to speak with a mortgage professional. Everyone has provided good info, but let me know if you want to have an all encompassing conversation.

Thanks!

HK

What's the reason for wanting to refi? Lower your payments? Do some upgrades? If it's the latter, do a HELOC instead of refi. There's a ton of benefits that mortgage companies don't want to tell you about.

What’s your purpose of getting the independent appraisal?
Drop PMI?
Refinance?
Most likely you will need to get with your lien holder (bank/mortgage company) and they will most likely hire their own appraiser to facilitate it.
we want to drop PMI. we had moved across the country to get here so didn't do the full 20% down at the time of purchase

I want to sell my house so bad in this market but can't until my house is built. Wife ain't going to live in a trailer next to construction. I just hope the market is the same when I'm ready but I feel like I'm staring at a clicking clock.

But, to the op.. if you want me to run comps for you I can do a quick down and dirty or suggest an appraiser for you. Not sure if my favorite guy is backed up months in advance though. I'd have to call him. Been a minute since I needed him for residential as I really only do raw land for investors these days. And in this market you just find a generous value add 10% and sort through the multitude of offers. At least that's what I'm seeing people do. Crazy. If I had a sizable company of rental houses before this I would never have to lift a finger again. Just lay down in a toga and be fed grapes while being fanned. The only problem with being in Residential these days is getting people who want to sell because you can't replace what you sell for anywhere in the same price unless you are trying to move to the boondocks and are willing to downsize.

Back
Top Bottom