• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do I bump or repost a thread in the classified after 72 hours?

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
I tried bumping by adding a post, but it did not go to the top. The rules say you can bump once a day, but repost after 72 hours. What is the difference, as I would rather bump once a day, if it gets it to the top to be seen. Don't want to step on toes, but this forum's format is much different than other forums I am on.

If I have to repost, does this mean I have to mark the ad sold, and repost from scratch? Or is there a repost button?

I tried bumping by adding a post, but it did not go to the top. The rules say you can bump once a day, but repost after 72 hours. What is the difference, as I would rather bump once a day, if it gets it to the top to be seen. Don't want to step on toes, but this forum's format is much different than other forums I am on.

If I have to repost, does this mean I have to mark the ad sold, and repost from scratch? Or is there a repost button?

bump to the top of the NEW POSTS list at the far left of the top page menu ....

OK, got it. My fault, as I thought 72 hours past, but it did not. I will wait. But still not sure how the bump works as opposed to reposting. Is bumping the same as reposting? Does your post get bumped automatically when someone posts a comment- I do not think this is the case.

Flydawg22- that is the funniest signature I have seen on this site!

OK, got it. My fault, as I thought 72 hours past, but it did not. I will wait. But still not sure how the bump works as opposed to reposting. Is bumping the same as reposting? Does your post get bumped automatically when someone posts a comment- I do not think this is the case.

Flydawg22- that is the funniest signature I have seen on this site!

Bump shows activity in your thread and moves the thread to the top of the NEW POSTS list. It is different than a repost.

Thanks! I can't take credit for it, but I do love the reaction it gets

Back
Top Bottom