How bout that new Breaking Bad?

Wondering what tonight's gonna bring
It will be hard to compete with last weeks episode
you sure bro lol?
andrea... now you know why joe biden says shoot thru the door. because when you open it for strangers late at night you get capped in the back of your tater. todd is one sick mother

I think i know what happens. he goes full blown chef. after he heats up that choppa choppa choppa!!!! im so jealous of that m60 that hes gonna melt in hydrofluoric acid.

might die of anxiety between now and sunday

whatd ya think

I've been on Team Hank since he was passing his Glock around at Walt's party. At least he went out like a boss.

My wife is on Team Jesse. She thinks he will be the only one left standing. Sad to see this show end.
team jesse? really ?she a tech fan or something?

Watched about 3 minutes of it, cant stand it. must use the same writers as sons of anarchy another worthless show. :behindsofa:

Lol.

You must have watched the wrong show.

The writing and acting on BB has been consistently good over the years. Not many shows can claim that.

Andrea dead? I wanted Lori to die and then Andrea. They're both annoying as ****!

Agreed!

I've been on Team Hank since he was passing his Glock around at Walt's party. At least he went out like a boss.

My wife is on Team Jesse. She thinks he will be the only one left standing. Sad to see this show end.

Yeah, Hank went out hard, but he didnt give in. Easily my favorite character.

I was hoping Jesse would make it out alive last night. Poor pothead has been through a lot.

Back
Top Bottom