• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How 'bout a little POSITIVITY today!!

gunsguitars

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
144   0
Reaction score
OK, just got back from a noon meet with a NOOBIE!! Yes, the dreaded NEW guy with ZERO feedback. I knew it was a bad omen when it started raining cats and dogs just as I arrived in town for the meet. Anyway, I pull up and park in a parking lot (since we hadn't specificied EXACT location) and pull out the cell to text the new guy that I am there. DARN-IT, just them I got a text...

YEP, he is just across the street and waiting on me!!!

Anyway, met Redman54 and picked up my new to me concealed carry piece!!

Great to meet you Redman54 and thanks for all you LEO do to keep the rest of us safe!! and now, he ain't a complete NOOBIE no more. He has a XD listed, so if you are in the market, buy/trade with confidence. He is good people!!

I actually had a meet with a new member at noon today as well. Feez is a great guy to deal with, was on time, and was real easy to deal with.

It's good to see a post about new members and it not be about exorbitant prices. We've had a lot of new members lately and its good to see that not all of them are as bad as some members make them out to be.

If you joined in the last couple months and I haven't said this already, then welcome to the trader!

Back
Top Bottom