• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House passes concealed reciprocity bill!

So does it say what national reciprocity mean? Can I carry in NJ and DC or is it only allowing me to carry to states that already has some reciprocity?
No! You can only carry in other states that allow concealed carry for its residents. And contrary to the rantings by the left, Commie states can still prevent their residents from CC since the bill explicitly requires you to have a permission slip from your state of residence.

Who decides what a dumbass is? You? But I'm willing to change. Show me in the 2nd where government approval is required to keep and bear arms. I'll wait.
Yes, you are part of the problem.

Indeed! It's right next to the part where you have to have a lawyer represent you to be able to keep your rights and just before the part about testing people before they get free speech and the right to vote.

H.R. 4477 Fix NICS bill was amended to H.R. 38 National Reciprocity bill on 12/5/17. The website just has not been updated with the new version.

I'll give such a general question a general "no". (Inmates should not be allowed to keep and bear arms for example.)

Does that statement imply that on completion of their sentence a felon should face no restrictions ?

Are they "free" or not?

I would suggest they're not as 'free' as a person who doesn't have a criminal record following them around.

I'd be interested in how many people would agree that someone who has, say, tortured and murdered someone, (or possibly more than one), with no reasonable cause, should be entitled to walk out of prison and purchase a firearm.

Philosophically I see the point, practically, I doubt it would get majority support.

I think a lobby to allow true 2nd amendment freedom for someone to purchase quad 50's to put in their front yard should be pursued first.

Back
Top Bottom