• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hottest day EVER??

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
How the hell can the climate fools make this statement when they don't have even 400 years of records and the thermometer wasn't invented until the early 1700's???

Same people that warned of the "coming new ice age" in the 1970's.

It is all about control from the same group that brought the world COVID.

"If a man throws dung at a rock wall and no one removes it, sooner or later, it becomes indistinguishable from the stone." Socrates
tumblr_m6ry8lAD3K1qbclhzo4_250.gifv

We’ve been keeping temperature records since the 1850’s. Back then they had no concrete and asphalt. Not only are the weather monitoring stations located at the world’s busiest treeless airports in 2023 incomparable to a primitive 19th century thermometer located in Harvard Square in 1878, the sample size of a 150 year period on a 4.5 billion year old planet is insignificant. It’s like picking up a pinch of sand on a five mile long beach and determining that the beach is composed of Doritos and Budweiser.

Now, they can cite “tree rings and sediment samples” all day long but it’s still all a guess.

I read about the “hottest day” in an article the other day and five minutes later I was reading a story about the “completely unrelated” solar storms and magnetic chaos occurring on our Sun right now 🙄

Then another story about the alarming glacier melt revealing a 10,000 year old fern underneath…they’re all alarmed about the glacier melting but no moment of clarity about “HOW F***ING HOT IT WAS WHEN THAT FERN GREW THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE???”

C’mon man!

Its all lies, but when you control the media its easy to get away with. Just like they want you to believe electric cars will make a difference...just don't look behind the curtain, the electricity comes from coal or natural gas. The left offers nothing but lies and unfortunately so many people believe them.

"If a man throws dung at a rock wall and no one removes it, sooner or later, it becomes indistinguishable from the stone." Socrates
tumblr_m6ry8lAD3K1qbclhzo4_250.gifv
Where did you hear that quote? I LOVE it...but I can't seem to find any reference to So-Crates as the author.

By the way, Bill and Ted? Best movie ever. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom