• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hoppy Easter!

I wish a Hoppy Easter to all our fine brothers and sisters of ODT! God has blessed us all. Note: My sweet Daddy used to say "Hoppy Easter!"

Bless you.
Easter used to be something when I was younger.
New Sunday suit, dinner at the church and all day preaching.
Somehow we lost something important along the way.

1.gif

Bless you.
Easter used to be something when I was younger.
New Sunday suit, dinner at the church and all day preaching.
Somehow we lost something important along the way.
I believe that…. (The part about loosing something important along the way)
I also think that we and folks like us can get the important stuff back . It takes work and commitment. The family circle has deteriorated a good bit lately. It has gotten to where it seems like it is not as important to as many as it once was. There in lies the problem to a great extent of the low numbers participating in church and church functions with family. The amount of people do not join in the church related social platform as there once was.
With that, there are a bunch that suffers. Groups don’t gather and socialize like before, people do not go to one another’s for dinner or movie nights like used to be, just general togetherness has declined a great amount in the “family circle” .
When we lose things like this it becomes a downfall to a lot of other things socially and family oriented. Thus it is downhill from there….so to speak, for the general public and living altogether . ☹️

(All just my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom