• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope it wast none of you guys.......

Crackerz your right I tried my best to get in touch with him, but someone wouldnt pass my info to him! Trust me that LAST thing I ever wanted to happen was someone to loose his job, that thought never crossed my mind! When you do all that you can from the "bottom of the ladder" where else can you go!

I do feel as though things should have happened in other ways but it didnt! The thing is, what got all this started ticked me off just like it did him and some other folks, I know how he feels! But there is also that feeling of going to get your stuff that I work my backside off for and it being gone! Like I said earlier none of this is funny when its on your own door steps!

Last edited:
Crackerz your right I tried my best to get in touch with him, but someone wouldnt pass my info to him! Trust me that LAST thing I ever wanted to happen was someone to loose his job, that thought never crossed my mind! When you do all that you can from the "bottom of the ladder" where else can you go!

I do feel as though things should have happened in other ways but it didnt! The thing is, what got all this started ticked me off just like it did him and some other folks, I know how he feels! But there is also that feeling of going to get your stuff that I work my backside off for and it being gone! Like I said earlier none of this is funny when its on your own door steps!

I wasn't there, so I can't really speculate about right or wrong; it's just a shame that it escalated to the point it did. I don't know if you're aware of it, but it's my understanding that another person was severely disciplined for involvement in the incident. Too bad life's life, with no do-overs. I'm pretty sure everyone involved in this would like to back up a few steps and start again.

Back
Top Bottom