• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope it wast none of you guys.......

I think it's fascinating watching peoples reactions on here.

Most of the group, including me, has expressed outrage over trespassers and thieves on this and in other threads. There have been calls for everything from arrest to booby trapping stands to shooting on sight.

But when the tables are turned and it's about someone the group knows, even if it's only as a screen name on the internet, suddenly everything gets quiet, no outrage, no calls for arrest, nothing.

Aren't group dynamics amazing.

Mob Syndrome...........Hangum..Hangum...

Mob Syndrome...........Hangum..Hangum...

i51.tinypic.com_64jjbo.jpg
did somebody mention a purdy mouf ??

What a shame. A good man lost his job doing what he thought was the right thing, and we wind up with a bunch of foolish comments and efforts to be "cutesy". It truly is a shame that Viper and Tburnham couldn't have got together and worked it out, rather than Viper going straight to the "top of the higher-ups". I'm sure that Viper would have got his stands back with a sincere apology, and Tburnham wouldn't be faced with looking for a job right before the holidays. I feel for you, T, and I can help, let me know. (Yes, I know him well, have traded with him a lot, and we both have the same employer.)

Last edited:
What a shame. A good man lost his job doing what he thought was the right thing, and we wind up with a bunch of foolish comments and efforts to be "cutesy". It truly is a shame that Viper and Tburnham couldn't have got together and worked it out, rather than Viper going straight to the "top of the higher-ups". I'm sure that Viper would have got his stands back with a sincere apology, and Tburnham wouldn't be faced with looking for a job right before the holidays. I feel for you, T, and I can help, let me know. (Yes, I know him well, have traded with him a lot, and we both have the same employer.)

Why do you think viper owed him a apology?

so you joined this forum to set straight all who dont fall in line with your train of thought .....well ................. **** HAPPENS ! ...;O

welcome to the trader ;]

Nope, I joined this forum because of the changes to GON, and, as others, to express my opinion. In fact, this forum was recommended to me by Tburnham. To me, a person losing his job is not funny.

Back
Top Bottom