• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hooper deer blinds & trailers (ask for Barry at Griffin office)

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Sponsor
Master Extractor
162   0
Reaction score
So I have been wanting an elevated blind for awhile. I drove down to Griffon to get a new 6x10 trailer to haul stuff (atv, lawn mowers, tractor implements, etc...) and the trailer itself is great! Good welds, nice wood deck, paint job , hitch, and the gate were all top notch. The one thing I dislike about hooper trailers is their turn signals. The place them up high and out so that damage is easy to occur. I will have to spend my own time welding cages for the lights to sit it.

Another product Hooper had while I was there was deer stands. 10-13-15', 2 man stands for purchase. All steel towers with steel cage up top on exterior plywood. Camo wrap for the blind and a heavy duty tarp for the roof. Windows on all sides. Anchors and chains below drive support into the ground 18".
image.jpg
image.jpg

It took my dad and I 3 hours drag it back to where we wanted it and set up.

I was very pleased with the trailer and esp the stand I feel my son and I will have many years of father son time in the tower blind. He is 6 and I hope he can get a chance at his first kill this season.

If your looking for a quality blind that won't break the bank, give hooper a call. The 10' was $550, the 13' was $575, and the 15' was $600. I went with the 13 ' and am pleased with my purchase and experience.

Drsmile

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 241
Back
Top Bottom