• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Honestly, who would buy a Ducati?

The torque. There is nothing like the feeling when that Vtwin power starts pulling. I would rather have an RC51 than a Duc.. I don't like the maintenence schedules.. who wants to change out timing belts twice a year. Even my "underpowered" Super Hawk was a beast.. Yep all the horsepower of a 600 from 97, top speed of 153mph just like my 97 YZF600R, but the Hawk got there a WHOLE lot faster, and with the front wheel in the air.

Last edited:
People buy ducatis because the average person can't afford them. It's the same reason people buy Ferrari over a mustang. If I had the money, I'd buy a 1199 Superleggra just because I know the guy pulling up next to me on his R1 could only afford $15k and not $60k. 9-10 people buying a Ducati baby them. 9-10 people buying affordable sport bikes rag them out

People buy ducatis because the average person can't afford them. It's the same reason people buy Ferrari over a mustang. If I had the money, I'd buy a 1199 Superleggra just because I know the guy pulling up next to me on his R1 could only afford $15k and not $60k. 9-10 people buying a Ducati baby them. 9-10 people buying affordable sport bikes rag them out

I believe that explains it best.

Back
Top Bottom