• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Honda VFR 800

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
Does anyone from midtown or further south have a 2002-newer model VFR? I cant find one to take a look at and sit on to see how it feels. My buddy sat on a 2014 and said it was a lot more comfortable than a crotch rocket but I know they change seating positions with the different year models. Im looking at a 2008 on craigslist but would really like to sit on one to get a feel for the riding position before buying one. Im NOT wanting to take your bike for a ride. Only a visual and seat test. I'll make it worth your while. Thanks for the help.

I can't believe nobody knows nobody with one... Maybe if I entice them with a box of ammo?? I don't doubt that I'd like it. I just really prefer being more familiar with what I'm about to purchase before actually purchasing it.

Sorry, no one up your way. Maybe WOW up in Marietta has one?

The one consistent thing thru the model years that I never liked about the VFRs was that the bar grips seemed very narrow to me. Seat, pegs, etc. were all fine, but the bars positioning seemed weird to me.

LoL I bought a VP9 without ever seeing one in person, and i went to the dealership to buy a CB500X and came home with a CRF250L. I have no idea what you mean. lol

Sorry, no one up your way. Maybe WOW up in Marietta has one?

The one consistent thing thru the model years that I never liked about the VFRs was that the bar grips seemed very narrow to me. Seat, pegs, etc. were all fine, but the bars positioning seemed weird to me.
Ya, I've kept tabs on the local dealership and left my number with them in case they got one in. Nothing...

Back
Top Bottom