Home invasion scenario.

After that the weapon that my wife has on her side of the bed comes into play. My wife has often described a home invasion at our house as a "blood bath". In which neither of us are doing the bleeding. I actually have devices that tell me when someone enters my property and then tracks their movement. They led to the arrest of one individual whom I held at gun point (I was also standing on his saggy ass pants in the region of his nuts) who choose to break a window on my truck. It took a hell of a long time for the SO to arrive but once on the scene they were great.

this is easy i have my edc if that breaks i have my dedicated night stand gun, if that breaks i have a shotgun, if that breaks my wife has her edc, if that breaks the wife also has a shotgun.... i believe in redundancy. no one can beat me in my home... unless of course obama sends his drones or maybe a hellfire missile or maybe a nuke... ill stop rambling

We have some very creative thinkers here.Seems everyone has thought out this scenario.

Just for sake of learning,what if the home invaders are on you before you could reach said weapons at your disposal and only rely on items of the household while being detained by intruders.

You find yourself being a hostage with possible emanate threat too survival!

We have some very creative thinkers here.Seems everyone has thought out this scenario.

Just for sake of learning,what if the home invaders are on you before you could reach said weapons at your disposal and only rely on items of the household while being detained by intruders.

You find yourself being a hostage with possible emanate threat too survival!

push thumbs or finger deeply into attacker's eyes?

IDK if it has been said here already, but...

FIX YOUR GUN. What has caused it to be inoperable? Malfunction? Part breakage?

Get your gun back in the fight!

I have weapons in every room of the house. I have quite an extensive knife and martial arts collection. I have spears, long fixed blade knives, swords, bats/clubs, etc. Any room I get to, I can render resistance. I'm not the biggest nor baddest mofo but I can hold them long enough for my wife to get to safety or a better spot. There's also my 45 pound very faithful dog that would be TEARING THE ASS off of someone.

Back
Top Bottom