Home invasion scenario.

you just shot his buddy so e dont know the gun is not working walk in aiming at him and tell him to get down or die like his buddy , once close enough to him commence to beat the crap out of them with the busted gun . Then once the situation is over punch your own self in the face kick your own ass for only having one gun in your bedroom

My wife and I have a full plan worked out. We keep baby gates at the bottom and top of the stairs. These are the ones that have a door that you open. We do have a small child but these will stay up as long as we live at our current house. After the gates we keep a gun in the craft room next to our sons room, my edc on the night stand, and a 12 gauge in the closet. The plan is if a intruder enters she is to grab the baby and put him in our closet and grab the shotgun, the closet is in a bathroom connected to the master so she is to stay in the bathroom. This is to keep any shrapnel or the loud noise of the gun going off away from our son as much as possible. I will stand in the foyer upstairs. The way we feel we don't keep anything downstairs that insurance wouldn't replace they can take what they want.

In your scenario if the edc failed the shotgun in the closet hanging on the wall would be the next step then I would go to the craft room and get the wife her gun and barricade her in the closet /bathroom then stand guard awaiting the police.

It's really silly that we don't have an alarm system considering my family owns a alarm company I just don't want to install one in a rental property.

In a commanding voice, loudly say "Got one of 'em baby! You get this one ready for the freezer while I go get the other 'un"

But seriously, I have blades handy, a golf club, bat, etc. I would stay in the bedroom and hopefully surprise anyone that tried to come in there. Given the time and a little duct tape, I'd have an impromptu spear pretty quickly. Not to mention the bow and arrow in the corner.

In a commanding voice, loudly say "Got one of 'em baby! You get this one ready for the freezer while I go get the other 'un"

But seriously, I have blades handy, a golf club, bat, etc. I would stay in the bedroom and hopefully surprise anyone that tried to come in there. Given the time and a little duct tape, I'd have an impromptu spear pretty quickly. Not to mention the bow and arrow in the corner.

You know that's not a half bad answer! Let the perps know you're coming for them.

Back
Top Bottom