• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy Neckbeardin' Batman! Academy Sports has....

Assuming cost delivered is $2.00/unit (due to custom label & low minimum order threshold from the packer), I wanna know who's getting that 550% gross profit margin when it sails at $12.99. I could write a white paper.

My lib neighbor was out in her yard the other day with one of those tennis racket looking things that are bug zappers. Her and a couple of friends were out there giggling and swatting bugs.
i was thinking i could make them go cry by standing at the fence and start berating them for all the life they are killing in the world and how much negative energy they put out…..but i held my tongue!

My lib neighbor was out in her yard the other day with one of those tennis racket looking things that are bug zappers. Her and a couple of friends were out there giggling and swatting bugs.
i was thinking i could make them go cry by standing at the fence and start berating them for all the life they are killing in the world and how much negative energy they put out…..but i held my tongue!
Obviously not Buddhists.

Obviously not Buddhists.
Ok, most random thing ever. I took the family to the whole Dollywood Christmas thing in Pigeon Forge, right? Wonderful time and all that. On the second day, we're in the park and this pack of Buddhist monks comes around the corner with these big plastic Dollywood cups and bags of popcorn and cotton candy and stuff...but like, they're in the traditional orange robes and sandals and stuff. It stopped me in my tracks. One of the most "at odds with itself" thing I've ever seen. Anyhow, back on topic...

1642009826756.png

Back
Top Bottom