• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy ****ing **** people are stupid as hell.

I went out for a burger at the local haunt. There was what seemed like a newbie server. I ordered a cheeseburger- plain and simple. I got a burger with no cheese. I tell the server, they forgot my cheese. She comes out 7 minutes later with a cold slice of American cheese on a plate.

We are in the early stages of Idiocracy. The younger generation are just plain old fashioned stupid. As my father would say- "She is sleeping standing up!".

I went out for a burger at the local haunt. There was what seemed like a newbie server. I ordered a cheeseburger- plain and simple. I got a burger with no cheese. I tell the server, they forgot my cheese. She comes out 7 minutes later with a cold slice of American cheese on a plate.

We are in the early stages of Idiocracy. The younger generation are just plain old fashioned stupid. As my father would say- "She is sleeping standing up!".

Yeah....they just don't understand that and it's a problem shared among MANY fast food outlets. You have to tell them "hamburger with CHEESE ONLY."

Just walked in Glory Days Grill in Macon. Had to tell the girl taking names/numbers for parties of 5 or more my phone number 7 ****ing times and then STILL had to correct her writing a 6 in place of a 7 in the exchange.

I asked her if she was okay or on drugs or if I needed to take my party to another restaurant. Jesus what a moron.
Well at least you can understand her

Just walked in Glory Days Grill in Macon. Had to tell the girl taking names/numbers for parties of 5 or more my phone number 7 ****ing times and then STILL had to correct her writing a 6 in place of a 7 in the exchange.

I asked her if she was okay or on drugs or if I needed to take my party to another restaurant. Jesus what a moron.
Okay just in case you didn't already know....if you had ANY kinda static between you and the wait staff then you do NOT want to eat anything they bring to your table. Trust me here. Lookin' out for you, bruh.

The upgrade TKO'd the censorship bot

Screenshot_20210810-184043_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom