Hollywood just has no clue with guns

C'mon man!

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
I’m beginning to think this is the result of pissing off the props people. :lol: I was scrolling through Netflix and saw this for the movie Blackout.

13CAE8AB-D690-4196-B737-C05AE965918A.png

Not just guns.
Was watching an episode of The Resident last night. Hospital employees find a guy shot and unconscious. Haul him to the ER.
All about the carnage a single bullet can cause.
’Small caliber, low velocity bullet’ (trauma surgeon says they’re the worst) enters the body, apparently acts like a pinball, bouncing around perforating multiple organs. Ends up involving 100 health-care workers attempting to save the shootee. They use the hospital’s entire stock of rare AB blood attempting heroically to keep him alive. This endangers another patient who also is AB and is apparently a couple pints low. Multiple sceduled surgeries are postponed due to the OR (only one in a major hospital?) being tied up for hours.
Since he’s found unconscious with no wallet/id hospital is now stuck with a half-million dollar billing and no one to pay it. And, oh by the way, that little bullet also severed the guy’s spine, so at the end of the show, he’s left paralyzed and still unconscious. Good times.
All caused by one bullet.
I guess the moral of the story is if you shoot someone, make sure he’s dead so he doesn’t inconvenience hospital staff.
And, oh, use a decent caliber with a little zip to it.

Back
Top Bottom