• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hold up !!! (Merged threads)

We went through this a month or so ago already.

There are very few ad networks that will work with sites with gun related content anymore so I have very few choices for keeping the lights on.

I’m hoping to move to a direct advertising model where we don’t need ad networks in the near future, been talking with someone about it for the last couple months and hoping to get them onboard soon.

We only need 25 or so sponsors and I could turn off all outside ads.

Dammitt ..... if i could afford to sponsor i would just to keep from seeing this crap !
This makes my blood boil . This is one of the few places i feel safe and normal at. Now this?
Wtf ? Its like they are invading ......
I highly doubt anyone here wants to see it.

From this

4376ABA6-2A99-4638-8317-59B4513E7C5C.jpeg

An educated passionate pacifist who advocated for his people, to this

6C4F0986-7D39-487E-A76B-B41F503A9931.jpeg

A drugged out felon who could even pay his child support!!

What a poster boy for a movement!! AA community should be up in arms for allowing this man to represent them!!

It would be like all crackers allowing David Duke to represent them!!!

Hahahaha WHAT A JOKE

Dammitt ..... if i could afford to sponsor i would just to keep from seeing this crap !
This makes my blood boil . This is one of the few places i feel safe and normal at. Now this?
Wtf ? Its like they are invading ......
I highly doubt anyone here wants to see it.
You're onto something here. So how much extra from each of us supporters would it take to dump whoever it is posting this ****? I will gladly kick in a few more dollars to NOT see this **** here.

You're onto something here. So how much extra from each of us supporters would it take to dump whoever it is posting this ****? I will gladly kick in a few more dollars to NOT see this **** here.
Me too ! I havent gotten a check in 10 yrs due to disability. I do NOT get govt disability checks because i am not.....well, i am white, so there is that.
My point is i would gladly kick in an extra membership a year to get rid of this !

Dammitt ! I came on here this morning in a great mood because i had a long time member make me an excellent offer on some supplies for reloading. Then i saw this **** !

Me too ! I havent gotten a check in 10 yrs due to disability. I do NOT get govt disability checks because i am not.....well, i am white, so there is that.
My point is i would gladly kick in an extra membership a year to get rid of this !
So if we double the membership to $30.00 you think that would be enough ? Cause I'll go get my debit card right now!

Back
Top Bottom