• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
Guys as explained before hand to my contacts. THIS IS NOT A HUNTING LODGE! It is a deer camp who has decided to sell hunts because of a hog problem. If you would like to stay in a hotel then you are more than welcome.

Matt,
I am sorry you are not use to the outdoors or roughing it a little. I explained to my contact with your group the accommodations before hand at the time of booking. They were informed of the MUD BOOTS. If the information was not relayed to you that is not my fault.

If I recall I helped anyone who said they wanted a hog cleaned. Your group was very indecisive on what they wanted. If you want your hog cleaned I would have helped and did help the one young man with the blown knee.

And those new york strip steaks I bought for you guys out of my own money ($100) and I have no stake in the property nor do I make anything from these hunts.

Oh yeah but we did what we said we would do....... put you on hogs. Your group killed 9 hogs.

I am sorry you had a bad experience.

Didn't have a overall bad experience. Just trying to help folks make a fully informed decision.

I fully appreciate all that you did...(helped my son clean half a hog and drove/picked up from the ground blind)...you seem like an overall genuine guy. You did put us on hogs....that was the truth...that was awesome. SOME OF THE BEST HOG HUNTING YOU WILL EVER FIND!!

However...what I said is true. Roughing it a little? Used to the outdoors? Funny. I've done crap in the military and hunting that would make you rethink that statement. You personally threw my son's stuff off of a bed to make room for yourself. So, we had to sleep in rat crap and broken light bulbs all over the floor.. WE are indecisive? You're lazy...The head was asked for many times and you personally said you would do it...but didn't. It was obvious your heart wasn't into what you do. I gave an honest assessment...and it wasn't directed at you initially. Those steaks were not $100...sorry....not for 5 steaks for my group. I'm not trying to offend...this is honest.

We...and others...told one of the land owners what our thoughts were on the last night. HE AGREED WITH US AND ACKNOWLEDGED WHAT WE WERE SAYING AS THE TRUTH. You should listen and not argue with the folks who are PAYING for the hunt. What I am saying is the truth...others agreed when we were talking to the land owners. The way Tommy does it is respectful way to treat paying hunters. Charge more money...whatever...just treat people respectfully.

Had a great time and got alot more than i expected for $150. Great guys down there, they have everything necessary to do the damn thing. Can't wait to get back. If you want/need anything, all you have to do is ask, these guys will take care of you. All you need to do is sight your damn rifle in. Within 10 min of arriving my buddy was shooting at hogs. We ate good, drank good, smoked some good cigars, and shot like ****, with great people. All for $150.

X2 anybody hear any banjos.....
Don't forget to pack the bacon!!
image.jpeg

Didn't have a overall bad experience. Just trying to help folks make a fully informed decision.

I fully appreciate all that you did...(helped my son clean half a hog and drove/picked up from the ground blind)...you seem like an overall genuine guy. You did put us on hogs....that was the truth...that was awesome. SOME OF THE BEST HOG HUNTING YOU WILL EVER FIND!!

However...what I said is true. Roughing it a little? Used to the outdoors? Funny. I've done crap in the military and hunting that would make you rethink that statement. You personally threw my son's stuff off of a bed to make room for yourself. So, we had to sleep in rat crap and broken light bulbs all over the floor.. WE are indecisive? You're lazy...The head was asked for many times and you personally said you would do it...but didn't. It was obvious your heart wasn't into what you do. I gave an honest assessment...and it wasn't directed at you initially. Those steaks were not $100...sorry....not for 5 steaks for my group. I'm not trying to offend...this is honest.

We...and others...told one of the land owners what our thoughts were on the last night. HE AGREED WITH US AND ACKNOWLEDGED WHAT WE WERE SAYING AS THE TRUTH. You should listen and not argue with the folks who are PAYING for the hunt. What I am saying is the truth...others agreed when we were talking to the land owners. The way Tommy does it is respectful way to treat paying hunters. Charge more money...whatever...just treat people respectfully.
Seems like the all mighty dollar is more important than the hunter

Back
Top Bottom