• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

History Channels War on Drugs

I stop listening when I heard "the CIA unleashed LSD on the American public"

What a crock of bovine scat…should play pretty well here with the FTG crowd though.

I stop listening when I heard "the CIA unleashed LSD on the American public"

What a crock of bovine scat…should play pretty well here with the FTG crowd though.

Read a book yo. You get mad about something you know nothing about. Tell me this.......if 90 percent of the world's opium comes out of afghan and we control what goes out of afghan, why is there a heroin problem in the us? They produce enough in mejico to cover 10 percent of American demand. Where does it come from and why do we have a problem?

Read a book yo. You get mad about something you know nothing about. Tell me this.......if 90 percent of the world's opium comes out of afghan and we control what goes out of afghan, why is there a heroin problem in the us? They produce enough in mejico to cover 10 percent of American demand. Where does it come from and why do we have a problem?

Oh, somebody wrote a book about it? Ok I believe it then.:dispirited:

Oh, somebody wrote a book about it? Ok I believe it then.:dispirited:

I've had first hand conversations with Soldiers that were ordered not to touch the opi fields. I've spent time with Special Forces Soldiers that were told by the see eye aye to not ask questions and follow orders.

Back
Top Bottom