• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Highway 20 Tire & Auto Service

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Give us a chance to try and help you save money. Call us for a free quote. To be honest our tire prices suck most of the time because we are not big in the tire game. Where we can help you save is mechanical repairs.

Can you recommend me a good mechanic :)to fix my brakes, oil change, running, lights . fix power window switch . Clean ( detail )and disinfect interior , engine light ( Electrical issue is what I have told ) as well as updated past due regular maint . 2012 Chevy Silverado LT

Ok you all tell me the last time a mechanic quoted you a price for work and that at the end it ended up being about 15% less . Travis is a trusted member on here and you can trust him as well with the work he does . No bull**** , quick turn around , Just like a Doctor you trust a mechanic is no different . Support our members as well as the small business men that make up the majority of our economy .:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Ok you all tell me the last time a mechanic quoted you a price for work and that at the end it ended up being about 15% less . Travis is a trusted member on here and you can trust him as well with the work he does . No bull**** , quick turn around , Just like a Doctor you trust a mechanic is no different . Support our members as well as the small business men that make up the majority of our economy .:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thanks for the business and great review man appreciate it.

Good guys, replaced an alternator in my Hyundai right after I moved to Georgia. Didn't have much money because I hadn't started my new job yet and they gave me a good deal. I went in late and they had me ready to go the next morning

Back
Top Bottom