Highland Park ATV/UTV Resort

I used to ride out there almost once a week when I had a bike. Loved it then and I believe it's only gotten better. They used to have a little pee wee "track" that kids could ride on. I would call and ask about utv trails. They weren't as popular back when I rode so not sure if they have made new ones to accommodate them

Nope, Highland Park isn't the best if you're looking for wide trails. Their perimeter roads and pretty good, mostly high speed capable. Durhamtown is great if you want wide stuff. HP is up and down and near constant off camber stuff. No "relaxing ride' there, for sure. Durhamtown was always my favorite place to ride. AWESOME single track trails and some good hill climbs if you know where to find them. I blew up a KTM300 back in the woods at Durhamtown.....man, that was a pain getting that thing out.

Nope, Highland Park isn't the best if you're looking for wide trails. Their perimeter roads and pretty good, mostly high speed capable. Durhamtown is great if you want wide stuff. HP is up and down and near constant off camber stuff. No "relaxing ride' there, for sure. Durhamtown was always my favorite place to ride. AWESOME single track trails and some good hill climbs if you know where to find them. I blew up a KTM300 back in the woods at Durhamtown.....man, that was a pain getting that thing out.
Durhamtown is a different level. We went and stayed a weekend there in one of the rental campers. One of the best weekends i ever had.

Yeah, my brother and I grew up riding dirtbikes on Durhamtown. It was and still is awesome, but the drive kills it for a day trip for me. I think I'll check out top trails or indian mountain next.

We went to Highland park today and had a good time. There aren't a ton of SxS trails and I never had to engage 4WD even on their "4 diamond" UTV/ATV trails. I only saw one other person on the trails all day, but we were able to hit all the trails we were allowed to go on in around 3 hours which included a 20-30 minute lunch break.

I will say that if you are in the market for a KTM 2 wheeler they had a bunch of them, don't know anything about pricing though as it wasn't posted.

Back
Top Bottom