• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Y'all

Hey. I'm happy to be here. I'm a good ol' city boy from a long history of Hill Billies and Alabama farmers. I love the natural world and believe in trying my best to live in harmony with it, instead of fighting against it. So, I try to be as self-sufficient and resourceful as I can. I'm hoping to connect with other people to buy, sell, and trade the tools, etc. that make it easier to do that and not immediately relying on buying new things. Just because something is used, doesn't mean it's done being used.

At my core, I am an anarchist. That's my personality. I feel, deep in my heart, that humans are perfectly capable of living together, respecting and loving one another, working together, tolerating each other's differences, and protecting themselves and their neighbors without intervention from some abstract authority figure. However, I realize that, on a national scale, it's not a practical expectation for the country I live in. In light of that, I do love the US Constitution and believe it to be a holistic document that establishes what the core of all human rights should be. If there has to be an authoritarian document, the US Constitution is about as good as it gets, when actually adhered to. I am all about living freely and not having to report to anyone but myself.

I used to teach preschool, but I have hung up my hat for the time being to help care for my elderly mother in her final years. My focus during teaching was to help children learn how to work together in a society and take charge of their own lives, instead of waiting for some authority figure to tell them what to do or what their schedules should be. My classes were student-lead, where I served mostly as a mentor and mediator; a role model for them to emulate. I'd treat them exactly as I'd treat any adult I respected and simply showing them the example of how that's supposed to be done always had drastic and positive effects on their behavior, instead of trying to force or coerce them to behave how I thought they should.

I love animals and will always have pets. I've got two dogs, a parrot, and a milk snake. I hope to adopt a python, soon, and a plains hognose snake.

I also love cars. And computers. And a billion other things. I have so many hobbies...
Welcome

Welcome to the great ODT...

Remember............by not making a decision, you have already made a decision........
“Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.” 2 PEOPLE CAN KEEP A SECRET ONLY IF (1) IS DEAD!

Hey. I'm happy to be here. I'm a good ol' city boy from a long history of Hill Billies and Alabama farmers. I love the natural world and believe in trying my best to live in harmony with it, instead of fighting against it. So, I try to be as self-sufficient and resourceful as I can. I'm hoping to connect with other people to buy, sell, and trade the tools, etc. that make it easier to do that and not immediately relying on buying new things. Just because something is used, doesn't mean it's done being used.

At my core, I am an anarchist. That's my personality. I feel, deep in my heart, that humans are perfectly capable of living together, respecting and loving one another, working together, tolerating each other's differences, and protecting themselves and their neighbors without intervention from some abstract authority figure. However, I realize that, on a national scale, it's not a practical expectation for the country I live in. In light of that, I do love the US Constitution and believe it to be a holistic document that establishes what the core of all human rights should be. If there has to be an authoritarian document, the US Constitution is about as good as it gets, when actually adhered to. I am all about living freely and not having to report to anyone but myself.

I used to teach preschool, but I have hung up my hat for the time being to help care for my elderly mother in her final years. My focus during teaching was to help children learn how to work together in a society and take charge of their own lives, instead of waiting for some authority figure to tell them what to do or what their schedules should be. My classes were student-lead, where I served mostly as a mentor and mediator; a role model for them to emulate. I'd treat them exactly as I'd treat any adult I respected and simply showing them the example of how that's supposed to be done always had drastic and positive effects on their behavior, instead of trying to force or coerce them to behave how I thought they should.

I love animals and will always have pets. I've got two dogs, a parrot, and a milk snake. I hope to adopt a python, soon, and a plains hognose snake.

I also love cars. And computers. And a billion other things. I have so many hobbies...
Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to ODT - Dumpster Fire.gif

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom