• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey ODT , NEED YOUR HELP. Building an AR10 which trigger?..

I have the SSA-E and G2S which are very similar to each other, the G2S is their “budget” trigger but I can’t really tell a difference in the two. Both are 2 stage, very crisp break and no grit. They are lightweight pulls but have been 100% reliable for me, no light primer strikes at all. If you prefer single stage, or a flat face trigger they do offer those as well, but I don’t have experience with those. I think the G2S can be had for around $150 when it’s on sale, the SSA-E is around $240 I believe.

If you’re looking for something much cheaper than that I also really like the ALG Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT), it runs around $70 and it’s a very impressive mil-spec trigger. It’s not as light of a pull weight but it is very smooth with no grit.

If you are building a precision gun, skip Geissele and go Trigger Tech, buy once cry once ..... For a fun gun save your money and get a Larue. I run the Trigger Tech Diamond in my 6.5 creedmoor AR10.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I have the SSA-E and G2S which are very similar to each other, the G2S is their “budget” trigger but I can’t really tell a difference in the two. Both are 2 stage, very crisp break and no grit. They are lightweight pulls but have been 100% reliable for me, no light primer strikes at all. If you prefer single stage, or a flat face trigger they do offer those as well, but I don’t have experience with those. I think the G2S can be had for around $150 when it’s on sale, the SSA-E is around $240 I believe.

If you’re looking for something much cheaper than that I also really like the ALG Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT), it runs around $70 and it’s a very impressive mil-spec trigger. It’s not as light of a pull weight but it is very smooth with no grit.

I have a rifle with the alg and impressed with it. On my list.

Back
Top Bottom