zombie_apocolypse

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
i just did it
bought me my first bike now i need to get it here it's in fl and im in ga
anyone know of a cheap shipper?
around 100.00/200.00 don't know just thinking about it.
i don't have a motor cycle license yet or even a learners so driving it back wont work as much as i would like to do so.
thanks

rent a Uhaul and go get it, or borrow a truck trailer would be my suggestion, and whatever you do make sure it's insured good luck and be safe

I always fly down and rent a truck to transport back if it's in southern Florida. I only buy 2T strokes and won't ride back.
Edit* I assume it wouldn't be economical on most purchases.

i just did it
i don't have a motor cycle license yet or even a learners so driving it back wont work as much as i would like to do so.
thanks

You pay me id ride it back. Yea aint no way in hell you're going to find someone to bring that thing back for $200. I got a buddy who hauls stuff.. he said you be lucky to spend $350 probably be more

You pay me id ride it back. Yea aint no way in hell you're going to find someone to bring that thing back for $200. I got a buddy who hauls stuff.. he said you be lucky to spend $350 probably be more
Remember........

brianlangis.files.wordpress.com_2013_11_cheaper.jpg

i just did it
thanks

I have a motorcycle trailer you could borrow if you put new tires on it.

Back
Top Bottom