Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

RELOADER

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
17   0
Reaction score
I joined up yesterday and had my first trade within hours. Love the site and all the awesome guns. I love the old revolvers there are none better. My second love are Glocks (their just dang fun to shoot). My friend turned me on to the site and I owe him big time. I have been studying up and hope to get my ccw permit next month. I have been reloading 9mm, 357, 38 spl, 45 colt, and 40sw for about 8 months now and love the new hobby and challenges. Sorry in advance if I goof up learning my way around the site. Hope to meet all you guys soon.

Welcome, if you mess up there will be plenty of people to rag on ya to let you know, bit don't let them get to you. Most on here are great guys.

I joined up yesterday and had my first trade within hours. Love the site and all the awesome guns. I love the old revolvers there are none better. My second love are Glocks (their just dang fun to shoot). My friend turned me on to the site and I owe him big time. I have been studying up and hope to get my ccw permit next month. I have been reloading 9mm, 357, 38 spl, 45 colt, and 40sw for about 8 months now and love the new hobby and challenges. Sorry in advance if I goof up learning my way around the site. Hope to meet all you guys soon.

Welcome and congrats on the trade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom