• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help found, THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
Entire amount of test was donated by a very nice person. Thanks for all the prayers and positive thinking.

Look up! There are still good people all around you!

It sucks to hear. He won't be the first or last

Took me 3 years to get my disability to get approved and I'm still fighting for what I was told I would be given. This country continues to help everyone else but it's own. So sad. Praying for my brother in arms

Please read this veterans story.
To the OP,

Is there another way to get him a donation if people are not familiar with GOFUNDME? He is not asking for a large sum of money.

IRAQ VETERAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!

I am an Iraq war Veteran who has fallen on very hard times. I have severe vertigo attacks causing me to be unable to work or serve. Some of these attacks last for many hours, even days. This is a genetic disorder that effects the inner ear. Now I have no insurance and the VA doctor has been stalling me for over a year to get the tests to diagnose Meniere's disease. I went to a private doctor and he said the test will cost over $800. I'm sure that once I am properly diagnosed that I will recieve the disability pay that I have EARNED through my many years working and serving the US Army.
Hopefully I can get the medical attention needed and start my Social Security payments.
I served my country with honor and I have documents and decoration to prove that. Please help me if you can.

I know there are lots of Veterans on here and most of us know how the VA can be. Help a fellow Veteran!

Donation being sent and thank you for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom