• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello from North Georgia!

PROKEK.us

Default rank <15 posts
Gunsmith, USMC
2   0
Reaction score
I have lurked here for a while and had done a few trades privately. Pleasant experience on the internet.

My name is William, I have done engraving commercially and a trained machinist 2161, in the Marines. I have recently acquired an FFL 01 so I can hopefully engrave an item of yours.

I'll post more in the appropriate forums but just a thank you to the web hosts and admins that keep this place going as well as all of us who use the services.

I have lurked here for a while and had done a few trades privately. Pleasant experience on the internet.

My name is William, I have done engraving commercially and a trained machinist 2161, in the Marines. I have recently acquired an FFL 01 so I can hopefully engrave an item of yours.

I'll post more in the appropriate forums but just a thank you to the web hosts and admins that keep this place going as well as all of us who use the services.
Welcome aboard.

9C065467-F274-4A56-B8CE-F0740518D2D0.gif

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom