• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello From Dawsonville!

Cole-man

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me in here! I live in Dawsonville, been in GA all my life. As to my screen name, I collect Coleman Lanterns and such as well as barn and railroad lanterns. I grew up hunting in Greensboro and Sparta. We do a lot of hiking, camping and fishing now a days. I look forward to getting to know yall.

Mike

Hello There, Mike!!
We welcome here Sir!!
tenor.gif

Thanks for letting me in here! I live in Dawsonville, been in GA all my life. As to my screen name, I collect Coleman Lanterns and such as well as barn and railroad lanterns. I grew up hunting in Greensboro and Sparta. We do a lot of hiking, camping and fishing now a days. I look forward to getting to know yall.

Mike
Welcome to ODT!

Mike

Mike
Welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom