• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELLCAT mico compact reviews/ thoughts from ODT

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
270   0
Reaction score
So for those that have em or shot em....how ya like em? Holding one, it felt better in hand than it’s competitor the 365. Just curious the good then bad the ugly from odt folk...about the pistol, not the politics

I bought a Hellcat and a 365. Shot the puddin out of both, carried both, broke them down cleaned them, handled them a bunch. I sold the 365 and carry the Hellcat everyday unless I carry a 320. Hellcat sights are better IMO for me. Trigger is good, it is easy to shoot well and feels natural in my hand. Its a great hi capacity small concealable pistol.

forgot to mention I also bought the 100 dollar PRP Hellcat trigger kit and the 25 dollar Mcarbo P365 trigger kit. I still prefer the P365's trigger. Hellcat is in the safe for now...

so I picked up a hellcat on here. Look forward to a range visit. First impressions I really like the feel of the frame/grip and trigger (better than the 365 I had). Impressed with the capacity to size ratio and the sight picture is great. Hopefully shooting impressions will also be positive

I bought a Hellcat and a 365. Shot the puddin out of both, carried both, broke them down cleaned them, handled them a bunch. I sold the 365 and carry the Hellcat everyday unless I carry a 320. Hellcat sights are better IMO for me. Trigger is good, it is easy to shoot well and feels natural in my hand. Its a great hi capacity small concealable pistol.
I'm in Love , I want 2 and a double small of back holster . Prob sounds crazy ? but just seems right while riding a scooter .

Back
Top Bottom