• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Heckler&Koch model 300 22 magnum semi auto

CannonKrazy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
111   0
Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this but here it goes. A good friend of mine has a K&K 300 he would like to sell. He asked me to help with selling because he is not comfortable on a computer. This rifle is a collectable and is in excellent shape. It has the factory scope mounts on it now. Wood and metal are in tip top shape.
I searched it and see the price range is anywhere from 600 and up. I don't want to post it for sale until I get pics to post.

My question is, does anyone here have first hand knowledge of these rifles? Does anyone here know a collector that might be interested in seeing the rifle?

I will try to get some pictures up one evening this week or I can pass the owners number along to interested parties.

I know nothing about these but the post prompted me to research a bit. If by factory mount you mean the HK 05 Claw mount that’s worth a bit.
If B square the mount is not.

In for what happens with this one very interesting.

I owned one of these rarity's for a while. Sold it on here a few years ago.

Condition, H&K Claw mount, and magazines are paramount.

If it shoots and is quality shape with all the above, north of $1300.

Mags are $150 plus if you can find them, the 10 rounders $200 plus.

Claw mount is over $400.

Excellent shooter, on par with my Brno 611.

Parts are really scarce......

I priced a couple mags and just as you said they are expensive. I would like to have it but my gun safes are full of 22 lr, 22 mags and 17 hmr rifles. I love shooting rimfire but this one should go to someone that will appreciate it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom