Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Yeah man I feel like saint after reading this thread....I don't know how some of these men didn't wind up with a murder on their hands after some of the stuff that happened to them...
I'm still trying to figure out how Kglide Kglide 's neighbors got into his living room and started screwing before he knew anything was going on!

I'm just picturing him being in the kitchen having a bite to eat when he starts hearing strange noises coming from the living room and walks in there to find his neighbors in front of the fireplace going at it!

:pound:

I'm still trying to figure out how Kglide Kglide 's neighbors got into his living room and started screwing before he knew anything was going on!

I'm just picturing him being in the kitchen having a bite to eat when he starts hearing strange noises coming from the living room and walks in there to find his neighbors in front of the fireplace going at it!

That is one of so many questions I don't think I want to know the answers to....

they were at my house for a "no kids' cook out, before the other things happened

Back
Top Bottom