• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Heads up - Glock, Inc. is hiring in Smyrna. (04-03-18)

Glockspeed31

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Glock, Inc is hiring for multiple positions for the Smyrna Ga location.
Join our team! Our Atlanta office is looking for career-oriented, experienced professionals in a variety of departments to join our team. Come visit our job fair on Monday, April 9th from 10am - 2pm at the Cobb Galleria to speak with GLOCK Human Resources representatives. Parking is free for the first two hours, with a $5.00 fee anytime after that. Please bring your resume with you. We look forward to meeting you!

For more information on current openings, please visit http://bit.ly/2Efr0DO (this is a Facebook posting)

NOTE: I do not work for Glock, just ran across it on Facebook and wanted to share.
upload_2018-4-3_12-21-12.png

I don't suppose you guys would hire someone with fast food management experience would You? I'm happy with my job but I've been trying to get out of fast food for a long time to broaden my experience.

EDIT: Just saw that you said you don't work there. Darn.

I know couple guys that currently work there and have worked there in the past. Have been told by all them that The Pay SUCKS and sucks bad and VERY hard to move up unless you “Know” someone. BUT the insurance and benefits are VERY good. If you can get into the Sales side of it there is potential to make good money but it involves alot of traveling. This is just what I have been told.

I know couple guys that currently work there and have worked there in the past. Have been told by all them that The Pay SUCKS and sucks bad and VERY hard to move up unless you “Know” someone. BUT the insurance and benefits are VERY good. If you can get into the Sales side of it there is potential to make good money but it involves alot of traveling. This is just what I have been told.

Very helpful...exactly the kind of info i want...thanks.....oh, and thankyou op for posting

Hello, my name is Bubba D. I’m a semi-professional automatic stipple artist. I have the occasional epileptic seizure while stippling but that’s when my soldering iron artistry shines. Have you seen my holey-framed Glock. It’s a true one of a kind piece...
Can I head up the Glock custom shop?

I've heard the pay is awful too. Probably explains why they're hosting a job fair!

Back
Top Bottom