• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heading to Orlando - looking for tickets

Kyzrsoze

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
188   0
Reaction score
I am taking the family on vacation and heading to Orlando/Kissimmee on the 23rd. I haven't purchased park tickets yet, but I am planning to go to either Disney or Universal Studios. I'm leaning toward Universal because tickets are cheaper and because we visited Disney last year. The tickets on the Universal Studios website are a decent deal, but does anyone know where to shop for a better deal? It doesn't matter which park, just looking for the best deal.

I am taking the family on vacation and heading to Orlando/Kissimmee on the 23rd. I haven't purchased park tickets yet, but I am planning to go to either Disney or Universal Studios. I'm leaning toward Universal because tickets are cheaper and because we visited Disney last year. The tickets on the Universal Studios website are a decent deal, but does anyone know where to shop for a better deal? It doesn't matter which park, just looking for the best deal.
buy them online for sure because the price is higher at the gate. Universal has a two day pass for both it's parks for the price of a one day at the gate. Disney has the park hopper pass you buy it and can go to any park all day anytime. If you don't stay in a resort you have to pay to park also. $10 I think ?

The only way I know to get cheaper tickets if to become a Florida resident.

WORD

Took the family to Disney a few years back and we looked everywhere for some kind of discount...nothing. Maybe you'll luck up with Universal, though.

Back
Top Bottom