• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Headed to Cherokee Gun

Dwayne5174

Marines Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
120   0
Reaction score
I will be headed to Cherokee Gun and Pawn on Wed around 11:30or 12ish. Heading down to pick up my ODT lower and a rifle I had shipped there . If anyone is interested in riding down from the Rome area drop me a PM . i have to be back in Rome by 330 so wont be no all day trip but the offer stands if anyone wants a ride or needs something picked up

I need to get over there to pick up my lower as well as the new 617 kit gun S&W sent me. Too bad I'm just too busy this week, we could have saved some gas.

May see you there! Leaving kennesaw around 11:30, always fun to shop when I get there
Never been to their place yet so will be doing some shopping as well once i get there . Gotta check out what all they have. Sure i will find a few more items i need while i am there . I'll sport one of my ODT shirts for the trip

I need to get over there to pick up my lower as well as the new 617 kit gun S&W sent me. Too bad I'm just too busy this week, we could have saved some gas.

Yeah i knew there was prolly a few that would need to be heading down to pick up lowers and maybe other items so had that thought as well that could save some gas with others needing to go also .

Just got home a little while ago from Cherokee...picked up my two lowers, 69 and 96. Also grabbed another .50 ammo can and they had ONE 20mm big can that was perfect for 12 bricks of .22LR. Wish they had more reloading supplies though. Lots of powders and primers, but no tumbler media, bullets, case lube, etc.
On a side note, they do have a GORGEOUS .50BMG Bushmaster sitting on the display case! So purrrrttty

Just got home a little while ago from Cherokee...picked up my two lowers, 69 and 96. Also grabbed another .50 ammo can and they had ONE 20mm big can that was perfect for 12 bricks of .22LR. Wish they had more reloading supplies though. Lots of powders and primers, but no tumbler media, bullets, case lube, etc.
On a side note, they do have a GORGEOUS .50BMG Bushmaster sitting on the display case! So purrrrttty

what time was you in there ? Picked up my lower as well as My AMD 65. was wearing my red odt shirt . Met up with Atljetmech..aka Todd as he was getting his lower as well. We then BSed over lunch at Willamson Bros Bar B Q. We was there at 1230ish for a lil while

Picked me up 2 .50 cal cans and a 200 rds of PMC 223 as well as the other things mentioned LOL

Back
Top Bottom